Featured post

A Journey through the Desert

( First posted in Portuguese,  in March 2016) For Julia , The Princess with the Green Slippers 'Julia! Bernardo!&...

Friday 17 July 2015

Target Audience

Establishing the right target audience is what I sometimes struggle with. While some of my short stories are clearly aimed at a more mature readership and others were clearly written for younger minds, there are a handful of tales of mine that would easily fall under a new reader category altogether: that of a universal target audience. As far as I know, publishers are still reluctant to accept and/or introduce this new category so, in the meantime, I try to read articles on the topic to try and stay grounded and not lose sight of my target audience.  
Today I'd like to ask you to help me qualify the target reader of the following short stories:

The Golden Key:  http://thoughts-dreams-tales.blogspot.com.es/2010/12/golden-key-complete-story.html

Playing the Harpsichord of life:  http://thoughts-dreams-tales.blogspot.com.es/2010/10/playing-harpsichord-of-life.html


Thank you for your help.
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment